Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, my sweet girl!!

Happy New Year all! I rang in this new year as I have every other for the last 14 years. I have the pleasure of being powerfully reminded of how blessed I am because fabulous firstborn, T, celebrates her birthday on Jan. 1!! In usual fashion we had a blast at her party. It was a wonderfully, blessed day.

I was able to take my mind off of waiting for THE call, as we celebrated with family and a few friends. Lots of food and fun. Each birthday is a little bittersweet as I am faced with the idea of my baby not really being a baby anymore. I so proud of the young lady she is, but it also breaks my heart a little. 

In any event, 2009 holds great promise, just as each and every day does. May your blessings overflow this year!

Happy birthday, my sweet, baby girl!!!!


0 comments: