Monday, December 29, 2008

I haven't been posting because I don't have much to say or report. We are eagerly waiting for "the call". I am fairly calm, but I am not sleeping well. I am exhausted and excited. 

The baby is due in 9 days! He may go to term. Still it is hard to think that way, since my 1st 2 came 2 weeks and 1 week early respectively. 

We have an infant seat (thanks to my brother and sister-in-law:)), and the basics, so in effect we are ready. I have not heard a word from the agency or the lawyer, so I assume all is well and we are just waiting for nature to take it's course.

On another note, today is my wonderful husband's birthday!!!! That man makes me immeasurably happy. I just want to wish him the best birthday yet, and tell him I love him more every day. Happy birthday, my love!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: