Monday, December 15, 2008

Much calmer

Today is the day my profile was supposed to be presented. I didn't really expect to hear anything one way or the other, and I didn't. Surprisingly, I feel fine about that. It was harder waiting for Monday to arrive. 

I also got the sweetest gift from a dear friend. A baby sling and some onesies! They are adorable, and so is my friend. Thank you, C!!! 

We also finally decorated our Christmas tree. I think it came out great. We had fun doing it.

I am feeling peaceful, hopeful and content tonight. That is God at work. I am eagerly awaiting good news, and I believe I am prepared for disappointing news. I pray this feeling lasts.

3 comments:

The RockStar said...

Baby Slings should come with a 40 page user manual

poseygirl said...

LOL! Dale started practicing immediately!:)

KT said...

wow, that would freak me out, but maybe not I suppose!
what agency are you with?