Ok, now I am a real blogger. I was tagged by Melissa. I have to apologize to her because I knew I got tagged, but I wasn't sure what to do next, so between being blog-challenged and busy, it has been a while since she tagged me.
I hope I do it right. Here goes...
(Melissa has a really cool "tagged" badge that should go right here and has tagged directions on it, but I told you I am blog-challenged):(
1. In high school my nickname was Pinkee. I wore pink EVERY day. By the end of senior year I was over it, but still did it because I got a lot of flack when I didn't.
2. I was Miss Black Florida 1987-1988. If I told you how low-budget the pageant was you would not be impressed.
3. I am a total gadget geek. I always want the newest gadget, and can be borderline obsessive about it until and after I get it.
4. I once travelled to Morrocco to sing for the Crown Prince. I was 3 months pregnant with my daughter (14 years ago). It was beautiful there (where we stayed) and I rode a camel for the 1st and so far only time. Maybe I will post pics of that. It was pretty funny.
5. I am not ticklish. I was as a child, but somewhere around puberty it went away. Now tickling me just annoys me.
6. When I was growing up I loved to watch old musicals, well musicals period, on television. I was so sure I could do what they did, that it hurt. I would actually cry because I wanted to be in those musicals so badly. That lasted into my teens.
7. I am terribly, terribly shy and self-conscious. I spend much of my life pushng past that, and over-analyzing myself, my words, actions, and even my thoughts. People tend to find that hard to believe because I am an entertainer, but it's true.
Tagging back is a bit of a challenge. All the bloggers I know probably get tagged all the time. If that is the case, I apologize in advance.
(not as payback:)), and any willing participant.