Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Coincidence?...I think not.:)

I hate to blog and run, which is why I have been missing in action for almost a week. I owe my blogger friends some pics, and I plan to get to that asap.

Yesterday. the possibility of something profound (at least to me) crossed my mind. I was finally able to fact find a few minutes ago, and now I want to share/document my findings.

Last year we attempted IVF. I thought it interesting that we have begun the adoption process within weeks of that journey a year later. As I thought about the dates, I started to think maybe it is closer to the date of beginning IVF than I realized. I thought "what if it was the same day?" No way!

Well thanks to last year's calendar and this blog, I have documented proof that we officially started the IVF procedure and our adoption process a year to the day apart!!! Oct. 29th. What are the chances?!

Maybe I am just being weird, but it feels significant to me. It feels like it is a good thing.

Just thought I'd share.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. That is REALLY cool.

The RockStar said...

Very cool. Hope everyone is well!